Would you like to send and receive faxes via your email account?
vFax allows customers to send or receive faxes by email. Each vFax account is given a unique telephone number and is registered with your email account. Customers can choose to use an existing telephone number or can be given a toll free number at no additional charge. The service is affordable, flat rate, and includes unlimited inbound and outbound faxing.
Receive Faxes by Email:
- Never lose another fax; Faxes are stored online and in your email.
- Keep faxes confidential; No need to wait by the fax machine (HIPAA Compliant)
- View fax status via the vFax user portal
- Share vFax account with multiple emails (i.e. Accounting dept, Order Processing, etc.)
Send Faxes from the Desktop
- vFax portal is accessible from any Internet connection
- Integrated with Outlook and works with any email client
- Forget to print a document; use your vFax account to print documents to any fax machine
vFax can be setup in minutes and is invoiced with your other Vaspian services. To learn more or to get setup give us a call at (716) 961 2120.