Vaspian’s Call Reporting & Wallboard provides powerful, real-time reporting capabilities that easily allow for complex data to be searched quickly and interpreted in simple to understand graphs or interfaces. Call reporting allows you to search historical calls in real time. Wallboard is used to give a bird’s eye view of what is happening now as well as what has happened over a particular interval (1 Hour, 4 hours, 8 Hours, Etc)
- Real Time Reporting provides historical view of call data
- Pre-defined Reports that provide quick access to Top Callers, Top Answers, Busiest Users, Busiest Hour, Busiest Day or Missed Calls
- Build Display Groups to easily allow for reporting of any group of users such as a department, team, call group or queue.
- “Custom Reports” allow you to search custom date ranges and view the report the way you want to see the data
- Call Info button provides a visual representation of each call and its segments from cradle to grave
- Provides a Visual Wallboard with real time call center metrics. Wallboard updates automatically without refreshing
- Wallboard is often used to output call or employee statistics to a public viewed television or flat panel TV
- Operates from any Computer with an Internet connection
- Build Display Groups to easily allow for reporting of any group of users such as a department, team, call group or queue
Understanding Display Groups
Build Display Groups to easily allow for reporting of any group of users such as a department, team, call group or queue. Once a display group is built, report types or Wallboards can be customized to only show data for members or elements contained within that Display Group.